Family Dermatology is seeking a Mohs Surgeon / General Dermatologist to join our long established & highly regarded practice with a large & loyal patient base.
- 50/50 split of Mohs Surgery and General Dermatology
- Highly Competitive Compensation: $575,000+ realistic potential
- Signing & Relocation Bonuses
- Nearly unmet patient demand, from 30 – 50+ patients per day at your comfort level.
- Support Staff: 2-4 MAs trained to scribe, run prior authorizations, appropriate patient follow up.
- Well-appointed facilities complete with specialized equipment and procedure rooms
- Strong patient volumes produced through local referring physician network
- EMA Charting system
About the Community:
A charming coastal community, nestled between the bustling cities of Sarasota and Venice, Osprey offers a serene and picturesque environment. The community is known for its natural beauty, with scenic waterfront views, lush green spaces, and an abundance of wildlife. Residents and visitors can explore the breathtaking landscapes of Oscar Scherer State Park or enjoy the pristine beaches along the Gulf of Mexico.
Osprey also boasts a rich cultural scene, with art galleries, museums, and a thriving arts community. The community’s close-knit atmosphere, beautiful surroundings, and cultural offerings make it a desirable place to live and visit.
About Family Dermatology:
We are a patient-centered dermatology practice committed to providing the highest-quality care for patients of all ages, including medical, surgical, cosmetic, and pathology services. Our well established practice has built a tremendous and loyal following of patients resulting in an unmet demand for Dermatologic services.
Who is PhyNet Dermatology?
PhyNet Dermatology is a network of dermatologists, dermatopathologists and MOHS surgeons supported by experienced healthcare leaders who serve as a comprehensive practice partner to enable physicians to do what they do best: provide quality medical care and an outstanding patient experience.
Guided by a physician advisory board, with an approach that values physicians as equity partners in the growth of the organization, PhyNet has expanded by over 250+ providers and over 130+ practice locations across the country in 17 states in the last six years.
Location: Osprey, FL
Department: Patient Care